Friday, December 22, 2006

hello from japan!

hey guys..miss you all sooo much! what have you been up to? oooo....i think i hear fireworks outside...hahaha....

anyway, japan`s really cool. and cold. hehe. went to norikura mountains for a youth camp and met ppl from japan, aussie, croatia and italy! coolness.. had lots of fun together. oh. i went skiing!! whee. so fun.

went shopping with my friend today. its a good thing we live near so our host families sorta take us out together.

oh..my host family is so nice! i feel so bad for barging into their lives..they`re always taking me places and stuff...

oh..and the weirdest thing is that i have my own apartment...lol. quite scary to live alone.

gotta go and join my host family downstairs now. cant use the comp for too long.

miss you all esp cltwy....

No comments: