Thursday, December 07, 2006

sweet solitude

Sweet solitude indeed...Mum has gone off for a cruise with her friends so I am-drumroll- home alone! Ah..today I enjoyed a quiet afternoon just reading and listening to all my old cds. Had a nice long nap too. (I just had to take advantage of the stormy weather. It's the best time to sleep) After I woke up, I finished reading Star Wars : Heir to the Empire, and mentally kicked my own ass for not buying the next book- the ending was a blardy cliff hanger!!! grrrrr....it was just han solo saying "well, we'll think of something."eeessshhh.....annoying. Luckily, I had to finish my parents' christmas present ( a big BIG bottle of lucky stars) and folding lucky stars proved to be very therapeutic after that annoying cliffhanger. Advice to people who are stressed - fold some lucky stars. It helps. :)

Hope I can go to Borders soon to get the other two books of the star wars trilogy. They MUST have it!!!

Oh, if anybody's bored out there and looking for book to read, I recommend Sarah Singleton's 'Century'. It's pretty thin but its quite interesting.

Ciaoz for now. Off the read the hitchhikers guide.

No comments: