Wednesday, March 16, 2005

strawberry pocky rox~

Yay, yay! The new spring season pocky is out! haha...i dunno wad else to say bout pocky, but i do know that it's also one od Tsuzuki Asato's favourite foods. As usual, struggling with my procrastinating habits (wanna fight hsiyi? u can't beat me~~) so that i can finish my homework, but knowing me, I'm failing miserably. Cries. Why do the teachers have to give us so much homework? The world is just unfair. Look at it this way. A normal blue-collar worker works from 9-5, and then - happy hour! let's go to the bar and get ourselves drunk!! A Sri Cempaka student - goes to school from 8-3 and then goes home and struggles with homework till 10 (or for me, til ??? because i do my work so slowly...). So practically our working hours are longer. (sorry...i'm so rambling here) Only thing to improve my mood is Initial D (cheers!) and Slawbelly Pocky! Oh well, time to go beddie bye bye...

3 comments:

michelle said...

I also like banana Pocky and the Choc. ones are yum too!

pk said...

HAHAHA I GUESSED THE URL! lolx i eat ANY type of pocky. =D

melicious said...

i havent tried pocky..have i? or issit the lemon thingy ewah shared with me last time..i 4got edi..haha..HAHAA PK I DIN HAFTA GUESS!! hehe i just traded blogs urls with ewah..hahaa. sistem barter