Sunday, March 20, 2005

WHAT U CAN DO TOMORROW, DON'T DO TODAY! - quote Tsuzuki Asato

"What you can do 2moro, don't do today." (salute) I love that phrase. Too bad i have to do my homework today, coz i can't do it tomorrow..cries. hehehe...munching on lemon pocky now..haih...school starts tomorrow. O well, i guess ka will b happy, coz she get's to c her hotness. hehe. And ks will be reunited wif ahem ahem...i think you know who. If you dono, then i oso dono wad to do with u edi. Chattin to pik kaye now and im busy insulting mike shinoda (which is actually kind of fun). Gr.....i was on an initial d marathon today when i got one of those "you are a GIRL you noe. Why are you watchin this stuff?" lecture from my gma...hehehe... but in the end she sat down and watched with me. lol... I wonder whether we have to bring our smartcards tomoro... hm...

~smiles are free~ watari yutaka
so smile alwayz (they're free anyway ^^)

No comments: