Thursday, March 24, 2005

what to do for yjc?

Hm...I passed up my cover page for the lumen studet. But compared to ks's cover, mine looks like the work of a 3 yr old. Sad. And my template was just...pure...100%...stupid. That's all i can describe it with. Haha. I had no idea on what to do anyway. At least i'm sharing with pl for the cartoony piece. Idea=poleen. Design=ewah. So typical of me to get a brainfreeze. But, I'm not exactly an artistic person like pl, ly and everybody else in class. lol. Enough of my ramblings. Time to talk about the joys in my life : I SAW AN RX-8 TODAY!!! WOOHOO! when i read the article about the mazda rx 8s last yr, they sed that it was only available is S'pore, but it's here!! Yays! haha....but rx-7 is still the best. haha. i juzt love the way the double tuyrbo works with the 13B rotary engine. Nice....a single turbo emits steady power, but once you get on a bump, you're dead. Trust me. Initial D simulations are technically corrrect. I've checked. Hehehehe...

I noe wad you're thinking : this person is nuts... -_______________- heheheheheheehe... time to go drool over pics oif rx-7s (I want!!!!)

Zanen munen matta raishu!

No comments: