Friday, April 01, 2005

malas gal~~

hehehe...havent posted for a week. Soree soree.... hehe
i have many things to be happy about this week :
1) I went to the SIMPLE PLAN CONCERT!
2) I WENT TO THE SIMPLE PLAN CONCERT!!
3) I SAW THEM UP CLOSE!!! HAHA!!
4) I got ONE MORE PING PONG PLAYER!! LINA I LOVE U!!!

Getting a bit hyper coz it's the closest i've ever been to a celebrity. (or rather, a few celebrities) too bad i didn't get their autograph. But memories of the concert are good enough. It was pretty crazy, but really fun. Lol... and the fouth thing to be happy about is that beruang wont die for table tennis. hahaha...i dont think we'll win tho. i dunno... sighs....nvm, at least i have 4 kinds of pocky in the fridge in case i gop into depression
hahaha...with all the m/ly tests i might. who noes?

No comments: