Thursday, April 14, 2005

ponteeennggggggg pontenggggg~~~!!!!!!

Walau...i wanna ponteng skool tomoro...so lazy to go skool, I'm not going for sports day anyway. Mite as well spend my time in 1U looking for new pocky. (Green tea pocky is out!!!!!! I want..... T.T...) I love green tea. yum yum... hehehehehehe.... Solee neva update 4 so long, u all muz think tt im ded. At least, 4 my cousin. Haha... evrytime she tok to me on msn i neva reply. Then neva post 4 so long summore. Hehe.. O! On tuesday i went for night tennis from 10-11. Then i went to mamak to watch football... so fun man! I wanna go again. Guess wad time i slept? haha...2-3.30 am..cant remember. hehhee...Hrm.....shold i ponteng 2moro? haih haih.....
hahahahaha.....

I'm bored.

Guess wad this means. (exception to pk, mel, and all anime otakus)

"Ore sama no bigi ni yoina!!"

If you can guess i give you pocky. LOL.

O yar!!!I finish box 8 of POT!!! EEEEEE!!!!! Fuji rox!!! LOL. But his matches abit disappointing. Heehee. Cant wait 4 box 9. Fuji n Tezu's past (Noooo!!!! they were so gay!!!! T.T.......)

Haha...siao liao. Anyway time 2 go b4 i go into depression about how fuji n tezu are not straight. (Well... technically, they are, but their group pics r so suggestive!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!)

So obvious I'm ranting and half the world doesn't noe wad i'm tokin bout. Haha.. Pent up posts...what you get 4 not posting regularly. hehehehe

No comments: