Wednesday, April 27, 2005

sigh...moan...grunt...snore

Hehehe...I dunno...mel, al n I came up with tt sigh moan grunt snore thing since... i dunno when. Heehee. Tt's exactly wad's happening to me now. I'm sighing, cuz our teachers hav decided to deploy the deadliest weapon sice anthrax : HOMEWORK. Mental torture and physical stress due to sitting in 1 position 4 too long. I'm moaning coz i cant fin my hw. I'm grunting cuz i'm tired. I'm snoring becoz I'm BOOOOOORRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD..................
hehehehe... O well, procrastinatin helps. I juz created two veri interesting vegetable n fruit drinks as an excuse to hget away from my hw. Hahaha....

1) grape, pear and vitagen. yumn yum
2) tomatoes, honey, cucumber,kiwi yogurt, and strawberries(ok la...bit salty. I cant imagine why....)

=.=..I'm struggling to keep my eyes open...hahahahahahahahah....
use selotape. /O.O\hahahahaha
the slashes are the selotape pieces keepin my eyes open

I'm mad

no i'm not

i'm 35% normal

the year has 365 days

haha

No comments: